I’m going to make this one short and sweet, because this teacher is exhausted. Today was the kiddos first day back from winter break. They were fairly well behaved and most worked well. However, I had a difficult time due to scheduling nightmares and lack of sleep. Needless to say I was thrilled when that glorious bell rang at 2:50. With all that being said, I must get into bed very soon because that 5am wakeup call always comes too soon.
Without further adieu, here is my True Confession Tuesday!
– I did not stick to my no multiple weigh-in goal. I have weighed myself around four times since last Wednesday. There’s no excuse for this…when you’re an addict, you’re an addict! I must give myself some credit, because four times is not much for me! I’m still working on this one.
– I did not take pictures or measurements. I’m hoping to do so this weekend when my husband returns from work (he travels during the week for work). Hopefully with his assistance, I can get some numbers down.
– I did not eat a proper dinner last night of tonight. Both nights I have come home, taken care of business, fed the dogs, sorted the mail, and laid down for a nap. Because of this, I ended up eating a few pretzel rods for dinner last night, and a spoonful of reduced fat peanut butter tonight. Seriously? Seriously!? These habits have got to go.
– Here’s a good confession: I have had no soda and no fast food for three days now. I know that seems trivial, but for someone who ate fast food almost every day, this is a huge deal. I still need to tackle the fast food issue in another post.
– Lastly, I have not been tracking or calculating my WW points this week. I haven’t been binging, but I’m not sure I’ve eaten all my points either. I’m returning to meetings Saturday, so hopefully I can rectify this.
And there you have it! My first True Confession Tuesday! Feels good to get that off my chest. Until next time, friends!