Being an educator definitely has its perks. Today, my friends, is one of those days where I am enjoying the perks. We got a few inches of snow here in the Midwest yesterday and this morning, which usually equals a snow day for teachers and students around the area. The dogs and I are enjoying our surprise day off.
I couldn’t take too many because the wind is fierce out there, and this lady did not have any gloves on. The dogs did enjoy romping around in the snow, though. As for me, I was up at 5, got the call by 5:15, played around on the ‘net until 6, and was back in bed by 6:15. I snuggled into my blankies until 9:30, and it felt glorious. The rest of my day will be more productive than the beginning. I love making lists, so here’s my game plan for the rest of today:
– Mop kitchen floor
– Vacuum main floor of house
– Start organizing the mess in the office
– Blog again (it’s True Confession Tuesday)
– Have everything ready for tomorrow
– Clean off pile of junk on my desk. I should take a photo to show you all the mess. It’s ridiculous.
– Turbo Jam!
I guess I should get off my bum and get started on my list. I’ll be back later with my true confessions post!