…and I’m back with another post. First things first, let’s re-examine that to-do list from before, shall we?
Mop kitchen floor
Vacuum main floor of house
– Start organizing the mess in the office
Blog again (it’s True Confession Tuesday)
Have everything ready for tomorrow
– Clean off pile of junk on my desk. I should take a photo to show you all the mess. It’s ridiculous.
– Turbo Jam! – NEXT!
Not too bad, considering I added more chores to my list throughout the day. There’s nothing like a clean smelling house. I love it.
Now, for my true confessions!
– Even though I did a lot of housework today, I have not done a traditional workout since Sunday. Time to Turbo Jam it up after this post.
– My office is still a disaster area. Yikes!
– I am dreading the start of the new semester in a week. I am about to begin my fourth semester of grad school and each new semester brings on feelings of apprehension. I’m sure I will do just fine, and hopefully I can stay on point with my eating. I will need to eat on the way to school, so leave me healthy suggestions for eating on the run!
– We had a snow day today! It was glorious. I went back to bed and slept until 9:30. I stayed in pajamas for most of the day. I didn’t even bring my mail in today. It’s been a nice, relaxing day with my pups. See my las post for pictures of two of my gentle giants.
– I’ve been putting off my big post about emotional eating/binging/fast food addiction because I don’t want to face. Yes, I have done well the past two weeks not doing any of these things, but it is still a scary reality to face. I know I should just put my big girl panties on, and face it, and I will…soon.
Seeing my name on that list helped solidify something deep within me. I am capable of doing this. I am capable of so much more than I gave myself credit for. I am honored to be on that list with those ladies, many of which inspire me each day. I can’t wait to see myself at this time next year.
And now if you’ll excuse me, I need to Turbo Jam. See you tomorrow for weigh-in!